Last updated: 28.01.2020 Version: 01.2020
Co-Gaming Limited determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data and is therefore the data controller in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you have any questions or complaints regarding our use of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer ("DPO") at [email protected]. You can also contact our customer service through live chat or email at [email protected].
2.1. Information you provide
We may process information that you provide us with to fulfill our legal obligations (including, but not limited to, “Spellag (2018:1138)” and “Lag (2017:630) om åtgärder mot penningtvätt och finansiering av terrorism”). This type of processing is necessary for us to comply with the law. The following types of personal data may be processed:
- Your personal number;
- Contact information such as name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number;
- Official documents such as passport or ID, these may include a photo of you;
- Communication history, for instance, your communication with our customer service through email or live chat;
- We may also process anonymized behavioral data and provide it to third party research organizations with the aim of preventing gambling-related issues; and
- Other information needed for us to comply with our legal obligations.
2.2. Information necessary for you to be able to use our services
- Username, IP address, browser type, demographic information and geo-location information from your device and/or hardware, referring/exit pages, and operating system;
- Device ID, installed software, cookies and in-game information;
- Financial information and billing information such as credit card number, name of credit card holder, expiry date on credit card, billing address, bank name and bank account number; and
- Other information needed to deliver our services.
2.3. Information used for marketing
We may also process information from you in order to provide marketing material. Our lawful basis for the processing of this personal data is our legitimate interest in marketing our products and services for the pursuit of our commercial and business objectives. The processing will not take place in a way that violates your personal rights or freedoms. The following types of personal data may be processed:
- Information linked to your subscription to our email list such as name, surname and email address.
- When required by law, such as following a court order or similar legal process;
- To fulfill our legal obligations to the licensing and regulatory authorities, as well as to fulfill our obligations in accordance with applicable legislation and relevant authorities in other jurisdictions;
- When we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or obey an authority request;
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of all, or part of, our assets, in which case you will be notified via email and/or through a clear announcement on our website regarding any changes in ownership or use of your personal data, as well as choices you may have regarding your personal data;
- When we work with third party organizations to identify cases of match-fixing;
- If it has been preceded by your consent, or if we deem it reasonable and necessary. In this case, the lawful basis for the processing is legitimate interest and the processing will not take place in a way that violates your personal rights or freedoms; and
Your personal data may be disclosed to countries outside the EU/EEA. In these cases, we take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the level of protection for your personal data is at the same level as in the EU/EEA. This is done by, among other things, using standard contractual clauses or binding corporate rules. We only enter into contractual relationships with third parties that guarantee a comparable standard of data protection to EU/EEA countries.
5.1. Social media
If you choose to communicate via social media, the information you provide is linked to your personal social media account. These social media platforms have their own privacy policies, you must contact them directly in order to exercise your rights or request the deletion of communication between you and us on the platform in question.
5.2. Links to other websites
5.3. Surveys and competitions
We may periodically offer you the opportunity to participate in competitions or surveys on our website. If you participate, we may, in some cases, ask you for certain personal data. Participation in these surveys or competitions is completely voluntary and it is up to you if you choose to disclose any personal data.
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our website, these may contain personal data. We collect consent via email prior to the posting of the testimonial. To request removal of your personal data from testimonials, comments or reviews, please contact us at [email protected]
We store your personal data for as long as we need it to fulfill the purpose of the processing, or for as long as we have to store the data according to the law. When your personal data is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose or when the statutory time has passed, we will delete your personal data. However, we may process personal data for statistical purposes. In these cases, we anonymize the data, which means that the information can no longer be linked to you.
If you would like us to close your account, please contact us at [email protected]. Upon the closing of your account, we will only retain and use your personal data if necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements.
- Right of access: you can request to know if we are processing personal data relating to you and request a copy thereof. If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact customer service via live chat or [email protected] or send an email to [email protected];
- Right to rectification: you can request to have your personal data corrected. The easiest way to do this is to make the necessary changes in the "My Account" section;
- Right to object: you can object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: you may, in some cases, request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw your consent in cases where we process your personal data based on your consent;
- Right to data portability: you can request that we transfer your personal data to another data controller. You will then receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to erasure: you can request that we delete your personal data. Although you have the right to have your personal data deleted, in some cases we cannot delete the data in its entirety, due to legal requirements to retain certain personal data for a specific period.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.