Sveacasino – launching a gaming experience for Sweden and the rest of Europe with love
- Contact Information such as name, surname, date of birth, residential address, email address, phone number;
- Official documents such as passport or identity document which includes a photograph of yourself;
- Responsible gaming limits; and
- Correspondence information such as a record of your communication with our Customer Support Team via email and live chat.
- when We provide You with marketing updates, newsletters and bonus information,
- when We update and carry out maintenance on the Service and for troubleshooting,
- when We prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses
Opt-out for Marketing
If You do not wish to receive marketing communications from Us, At any time, You may choose to update the way You hear from Us by tweaking the preferences and the options in the ‘Newsletter Settings’ found in the area ‘My Account’ on Our Website.
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities towards the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- When We believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect Your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If We are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of assets, in which case, You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service of any change in ownership or uses of Your personal information, as well as any choices You may have regarding Your personal information;
- When we collaborate with third party organisations in order to identify instances of match-fixing; and
- To any other third party with Your prior consent to do so.
Your personal data may be disclosed to located outside the EU/EEA in accordance with applicable legislation and in accordance with this Policy. Where We share your personal information with third parties located outside of the EU/EEA, We ensure that Our contractual relationship with such third party contains adequate safeguards in respect of Your personal information. We only enter into contractual relationships with third parties who guarantee a comparable standard of data protection to EU/EEA countries.
Social media platforms
Third Party Cookies
Links to Other Websites
Surveys or Contests
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, but also after closure, howsoever occurring, in accordance with Our data retention policy and in accordance with the respective laws and regulations. The criteria used to set the respective retention periods for the different kinds of personal information which We collect and process depend on the respective retention periods stipulated under various laws and regulations, including anti-money laundering laws.
If You wish to cancel Your account or request that We no longer use Your information to provide You with the Service, please contact Us at [email protected] Cancelling Your account and/or requesting data erasure does not always mean that We are legally allowed to do so. Following closure, We will retain and use Your personal information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
- If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact us on [email protected];
- The right to update incomplete personal information. The easiest way to do so is enter the necessary changes in the “My Account” Section;
- The right to withdraw Your consent where we process Your personal information based on Your consent and the right to object to processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Malta Information and Data Protection Commissioner should You feel that Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) have been breached – You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the respective supervisory authority of the Member State of Your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement;
- The right to transmit Your personal information to another data controller. Your personal information will be provided to You in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Although You have the right for Your data to be erased, in some cases We may not be able to remove it entirely.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
3rd Floor, Spinola Park,
Triq Mikiel Ang Borg